Is it possible to shoot 2x faster and 2x tighter groups in only 21 days using these techniques that cost less than a single trip to the range?
Yes… but more than that, here’s what our training will do for you:
- You’ll learn how to grip your gun so that the sights AUTOMATICALLY come into alignment—without conscious thought—every time you draw.
- Not only that, but with the right grip, your sights will automatically come back into perfect alignment after each shot so you can shoot fast, accurate followup shots.
- You’ll learn vision drills and tricks that will allow you aim faster and easier, even if you are cross-eye dominant or have trouble seeing your front sight clearly.
- You’ll learn a single technique that will allow you to confidently hit targets from 10 feet to 100 yards (or more).
- You’ll learn how to train SMARTER so that you can improve 10x as much using 1/10th the time and money as shooters who only do “traditional” training.
- You’ll learn specific ways to practice so that your skill level won’t fall off a cliff under high stress.
- And MUCH more…
Interested? Of course you are?
But I bet you think it sounds too good to be true? Don't worry. I would too. And that’s why I think it’s important that you hear what my customers…from newbie shooters to decorated special operations shooters…have to say about the training I’m about to share with you.
"If you’re looking for a great set of dry fire drills, pick these up and start training!"
- Chris “Snowman” Sajnog, Former Lead Instructor
at the US Navy SEAL Sniper School
“I have been a US Navy Firearms instructor for over 10 yrs. I am now a NRA instructor for going on 3yrs. I have been in combat and without a doubt, this is outstanding!”
- Noel C. Stanton
“This is a fantastic training aid for anyone who desires to improve their shooting skills. As a retired defensive tactics and range instructor for many years I still try to keep up with my fighting and gun skills. I personally love using your training and I recommend it to anyone who desires to improve their shooting skills.”
- Joseph J. Trund
"This is by far the best training item I have. The fact you do not have to use ammo but still get the practice is awesome."
- Holly Beck
“I love this system. It help me think of things that I wouldn't normally think of. I want to be the best responsible gun owner I can be and you are helping.”
- Gary Meyers
“For someone like me who is a novice this training is exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend this inexpensive training tool.”
- CJ MD
“A must for pistol shooters. Great product.”
- Cole Thornn
“Muscle memory is automatic when you use the training as designed. By starting slow and building speed, everything just falls into place. My wife and I have both benefitted. I actually bought them for her but I found them extremely time and cost saving and very effective. Thanks.”
- Ric August
“As a firearms instructor, I found this system to be informative, accurate and convenient.”
- Elvis Andres
“Terrific skill building exercises for increasing proper muscle memory, target acquisition, trigger control, and sight acquisition without spending money on live fire!”
- Chris Donalds
“These are excellent training methods. For those who can't afford training classes for proficiency, this is for you. Once you have learned to safely handle your gun, it’s the next step. The muscle memory you learn from this training will be invaluable. In an emergency, your thinking stops and your reflexes start. If the muscle memory isn't there you could be in trouble.”
- Mark W.
“Every type of drill from "very basic" to "advanced SHTF" is contained within this training. It also contains a program so you don't go at the training blind. You feel almost like a coach is right there telling you what to practice, how to practice it and why. I thought that I was rather competent at handling and shooting firearms but believe me, after reviewing this system I found out just how much I have to learn.”
- John T. Taylor
*Individual Results Will Vary
The testimonials are great, but if you’re like most people, you’re probably still wondering who I am and why you should pay attention to anything I say.
If you’re not deeply involved in the tactical and defensive shooting world, you may not realize that the man who was behind the best selling book “Tactical Firearms Training Secrets” the creator of Dry Fire Fit, and the creator of Dry Fire Training Cards (I’ll tell you how to get a set for free in a minute) is a gentleman who goes by the name, “Ox.”
That’s me. That’s not my real name, of course…my real name’s Mike, but since "Mike" was the most popular name in the world for a couple of decades, I’ve almost always been surrounded by other “Mikes” and I’ve gone by Ox since I was in grade school…and so do my brothers, my sons, and even my dad.
I've been blessed to get to train with, work with, and even consult for several military, law enforcement, and OGA tactical shooters like Randy Watt, the former commander of the 19th Special Forces Group, Retired Team 3 SEAL, Larry Yatch, Former Force Recon Marine, Chris Graham, members of the Australian SAS, and other operators, high speed trainers, and competitive shooters.
There’s a really good chance you’ve already seen or heard about my training in one or more of these places:
You may have seen some of my videos online…one has over 4 million views, or you may have even seen me on some of the early episodes of “The Best Defense” TV show.
But, enough about me…let’s talk about how I can help you shoot faster, tighter groups.
Conventional wisdom says you should upgrade your gear, go to more 2-3 day classes, buy a bunch of ammo and spend more time at the range.
None of those are bad things, but there's a quicker, cheaper, smarter way to improve.
It’s a secret used by Delta Force, Navy SEALs, Marine Force Recon, snipers, law enforcement, intelligence agencies and virtually every “Top Shot” contestant and world class competitive shooter.
Using this secret, you can “hardwire” high speed defensive shooting skills in a fraction of the time and cost as live fire training.
That’s right, for less than the cost of a single trip to the range:
- You'll learn simple techniques for curing dreaded flinch. (Every shooter experiences this at some point)
- Finally be able to make consistent hits with any defensive pistol at any distance from 10 inches to 100 yards.
- How to shoot-and-move while keeping your sights locked on like an M1 Abrams Tank.
- Why slapping the trigger doesn't matter (most top shooters do) as long as you do this one thing.
- How to eliminate the problems that come with cross eye dominance WITHOUT shutting an eye.
Hard to believe? Yes, but while internet commandos type away about how it can't work on their Cheetos stained keyboard...
Actual law enforcement tactical teams from coast to coast, special operations personnel, and other serious shooters continue to use the system and make fast gains in performance.
And the best part is; you don’t have to spend a penny on ammo, range time, targets, a better gun, or fancy shooting glasses to use this secret.
What is this secret?
"Upgraded" Dry Fire Training
Let's face it. Traditional, old school dry fire is kind of boring.
And in a lot of cases, it doesn't even work--our shooters learn how to do "upgraded" dry fire in a way that creates as many as 1.8 MILLION additional neural connections per second. This means you learn faster and will be able to perform better under stress.
That's why special operations personnel and top competitive shooters like B.J. Norris, K.C. Eusebio, Max Michel, Jerry Miculek, and Doug Koenig all use dry fire...even though they have all the ammo they can shoot.
So if elite combat
and competition shooters
are using this secret…
why wouldn’t you?
One of the dirty secrets of the gun industry is that roughly 80% of shooters don't practice on a regular basis.
People buy a gun and some ammo to feel safer. Maybe they take a class and get a permit with their picture on it.
But they don't actually handle or practice with the gun that they're depending on to possibly save their life someday.
Their guns become "safe queens."
They look pretty and have a LOT of potential, but it's like having a muscle car that's in storage...owning it doesn't make you a good driver. That takes training and practice.
For fighter pilots, a lot of this training and practice is done in a flight simulator because it's quicker, cheaper, and allows them to safely push their limits.
The equivalent for fighters is shadow boxing.
And for shooters...
It’s called dry fire. But not boring, ordinary, old school dry fire like you've heard about, seen, or done before.
Let me put it this way...dry fire on it's own is like a '64 GTO. What we do is like a '64 GTO with a supercharger and a nitrous kit. It combines the best parts of old school and high tech.
Here’s why it works.
You see, if you’re learning new skills, you need to practice them.
Because within a week to 10-days, you’ll lose about 20% of your technique.
And after a few weeks, your loss multiplies to around 80%!
That’s why top Special Operations personnel use dry fire.
Even the ones who get to the range all the time.
You can always tell the guys at the range who dry fire — they perform at a level that seems impossible to mere mortals.
I call them “Alpha-Shooters.”
That’s because when you dry fire, you're practicing everything up to when the gun goes "bang."
And THOSE are the factors that pre-determine your outcome.
Because once you hear the “bang”… your outcome is already fixed.
Of course… I know how fun it is to make things go “bang.”
I bet you do too.
But the simple fact is that the excited anticipation of the gun going “bang”… and the resulting effect on what the bullet hits… can easily distract you from shooting fast, tight, accurate groups.
That’s why I’m writing you today.
Because if you get into a self-defense situation… I want you to succeed.
And I know our upgraded dry fire training is the missing key for 99% of gun owners for surviving a self-defense shooting.
Still don’t believe me?
Well, here’s what even more shooters are saying:
“awesome training tool for people looking for help putting together a program… awesome guide to help show beginners where to start”
“Best way to train without costing you an arm and a leg”
“Covers so many different drills for self-defense with a firearm! Training that would cover all of this in a live fire course would cost thousands of $. Also you have the time to repeatedly practice any areas that you feel you may be weak in - again, not an option with a live fire course!”
“I am a firearms instructor which makes me a full time student. I am constantly looking for ways to improve my students and make their training fun and easy to retain the fundamentals we train. Your programs are professionally made, solid fundamentals, practical, and a great workout! I recommend them to our students regularly.”
“I had the opportunity to take the “Hogan’s Alley” course a number of years back and your drills made me realize how much I had forgotten.”
“I was a CQB instructor while serving in the Marine Corps. I know from my time doing this, how important dry fire drills are in training. Not only do they help sharpen existing skills but, they help burn those skills into muscle memory. Your drills make it less boring by randomizing the drills.”
“very well thought out”
“Great. Things that I never thought of.”
“GREAT and fun concept to get people to consider various scenarios. It is not like people with ill motives are going to make it easy to stop them. This got us to thinking and practicing. I’m loving to daily practice dry shooting.”
*Individual Results Will Vary
The Right Dry Fire Can Be the Difference
Between Going Home Without a Scratch…
And Going to the Hospital… or Worse
That’s why our upgraded dry fire training is the simplest, easiest, and quickest tool for turbocharging your shooting.
You see, there’s a reason…
- Militaries all over the world, including special operations, (and every “Tier I” units like Delta Force and SEAL Team 6)…
- Olympic level shooters…
- “Top Shot” contestants and other competition shooters…
…all use dry fire.
And over 30 instructors I’ve personally trained with see the benefit of dry fire, even preach it.
Look, maybe this story sounds familiar…
Let me tell you about “Tommy.”
Tommy went to a $1,000, 5-day course where he trained with TOP instructors and shot 3,000 rounds.
At the end of the 5 days, he was so “in the zone” he felt like he could have taken down Bin Laden in his compound… all by himself.
Then Tommy went home and practiced dry fire, shooting bad guys on his TV a few times with an empty weapon—but that got boring pretty fast.
So he stopped doing dry fire training, and his skills from his $1,000 class petered out over the next few weeks.
And by the time he shot with his friends again, his skills were barely better than before the course.
In fact, all he had left was a cool cap, a high-speed shirt, a bumper sticker and some happy memories of his high-dollar, high-speed training course.
Our Upgraded Dry Fire training WOULD have kept his new skills sharp… if Tommy could have found a way to make it “not boring.”
By the way… I’ll admit, I made the story of Tommy up… well, kind of.
You see Tommy is just an example of dozens of people I’ve seen at ranges over the years.
They hear that top shooters do it and try it… but they make it boring.
Of course it’s boring if you're using old school dry fire drills.
So I’ve created a way to make it “not boring” and WAY more effective.
(In fact I get emails every week, like the ones you’ve seen, brimming with excited students…)
By combining the best neurological hacks and accelerated learning techniques into the training to SLASH the time it takes to dramatically improve as a shooter.
I call this cutting-edge training…
21 Day Alpha-Shooter
Here's why it works so well.
In a few days, you're going to get a DVD in the mail with the follow-along home study course. As soon as you sign up, you'll also get immediate access to the online and on-demand HD edition of the training that you can start using immediately. You'll have unlimited lifetime access to the on-demand materials so you can access them from your home, tablet, or phone, any time you want, from anywhere with an internet connection.
The videos are short and sweet, most about 3-5 minutes each.
And on them, you’ll be shown perfect form that gives you the baseline of each drill.
These drills are in a specific order, and each one builds upon the last.
They incorporate more than a dozen accelerated learning techniques so your skill level will increase faster than what most people think is possible.
All you have to do is watch the video practice your drill for 10-15 minutes, but never more than 15 minutes. (You’ll learn why)
Most shooters, regardless of skill level, will shoot 2x faster and 2x more accurately within 3 weeks...sometimes way shorter than 3 weeks:
As you're going through the training, you’ll discover:
- The one skill you can learn that will keep your sight picture as still as possible before, during and after the trigger releases.
- The secret to rapid, accurate shooting that Tier One operatives rely on.
- The one drill to perform that will etch a "deep groove" into your muscle memory. (Creating this deep groove means your body will react on "autopilot" – which can save your life in a high stress situation.)
- How to handle the three most common failures in your weapon. This drill will allow you fix them quick and get back on target faster than ever before.
- The best drill to help with anticipatory flinch. Master this one, and your accuracy will explode.
- Why you never cock your head to line up the sights… and what to do instead.
- How to increase the speed of your sight alignment when moving from target to target.
- The one problem shooters face as they start picking up speed (or as they get older)… and how to overcome it once and for all.
- The one skill to practice so that you can still shoot even if your dominant hand is crushed or injured.
- How to train your "startle response" for your ultimate benefit. This is the secret to be a deadly shooter even if surprised.
And that’s just the basic stuff.
Later, when you’re ready, you’ll move to more advanced drills like:
- The secret to train for unorthodox presentation methods that you may need in “reality.” (Like flat on your back or sitting in a soft sofa.)
- How to simulate that “sausage finger” feeling of trying to do tasks that require fine motor skills during extreme stress. You won’t find this technique anywhere else.
- The “trick” to imprint your unconscious mind so you shoot with deadly accuracy automatically, without having to think about it–so you can focus on your threat and not the process of delivering effective lead downrange.
- How to eliminate the delay between presenting your weapon and releasing the shot.
- The weird technique from samba dancing can create deadly accuracy in any direction 360 degrees around you. Try learning that at your local range!
Why Will 21 Day Alpha-Shooter Give You Better Speed and Accuracy than Range Training?
21 Day Alpha Shooter combines the most effective parts of martial arts training--tested and refined by combat for more than 2,500 years, with cutting edge neuroscience and more than a dozen scientifically validated accelerated learning techniques.
You'll learn gun handling skills as fast as is humanly possible and in a way that you'll be able to perform at a high level in a life and death situation.
You see, modern gun training takes a firehose approach, cramming as much information as possible into students in a very short amount of time, a few times a year. No matter how great the instructors are, the human mind just isn't designed to learn skills that way. It's like pouring a 5 gallon bucket into a teacup...the teacup gets filled real quick and the rest is wasted.
Your mind is the same. It learns skills best with frequent short learning/practice sessions over time. And that's just one of the accelerated learning techniques we use.
Please understand that the science we use in the training is advanced, but the training itself is simple, easy, and fun to do. It's designed so that any responsible adult with a 6th grade education can take full advantage of it.
Here's a sample of some of the accelerated learning hacks we incorporate into the training:
- Interleaved training that's been shown to help you perform up to 3x better under stress...even if you do worse in practice
- Synaptic Facilitation to help your performance improve exponentially after you set the base
- A simple trick to maximize acetyl choline in the brain so you can create memories/learn skills faster
- Visual hacks to see your sights faster
- Neuroplasticity techniques to recruit more of your brain into the shooting process
- "Slow training" techniques that generate smooth, accurate speed
- Using tactile feedback to automatically line your sights up with the target...even before you see them.
- A simple trick to supercharge neurogenesis (adding density & power to the brain) so you build neural pathways (muscle memory) faster
- At-home sensory deprivation training tricks
- and many more...
You don't need to understand any of the fancy words or the science behind them...all you have to do is follow the simple step-by-step training and you'll get the full benefit of these hacks.
(but, if you do want to know about them, you'll get regular emails from me where I talk about them)
Each of these training techniques on their own are powerful. Combined, they're like adding a supercharger and nitrous to an already-fast muscle car...they're a game changer.
This is why we're able to deliver BETTER results in a few minutes per day over the next 21 days than what you can get by only doing live training.
And you can imagine just how effective it is when you go to an intensive live fire class and combine it with 21 Day Alpha Shooter.
Which is why many top instructors send their students home with our training...it's the most effective way to actually lock in the lessons long term.
So, I'll admit, these drills don't completely replace live training...…
but rather – they are a force multiplier!
Doing this system of exact drills, in the correct order will allow you to create:
- Powerful neural pathways that gives you muscle memory quickly and puts your fundamentals on autopilot
- …While you simultaneously hardwire perfect form into your subconscious mind faster, (and cheaper), than what is humanly possible with just live fire or traditional dry fire alone.
Please, don’t underestimate the power of this upgraded dry fire system as THE quickest, easiest path to becoming an “Alpha-Shooter.”
By the way, these drills are not just mine…they’re drills from:
- Retired US Navy SEAL, Larry Yatch
- Matt Seibert, expert on the mental dynamics of shooting
- Mike Hughes, runner-up from season 3 of Top Shot
- Former Force Recon Marine, Chris Graham
- And more!
- The National Tactical Officer’s Association (NTOA) tested and recommended them…
- Tier I and Tier II military units from around the globe use them…
- Instructors from the Navy SEAL Sniper School recommend our training.
- And police departments across the country buy our training materials in bulk.
Plus the best thing is, they’ll work seamlessly with whatever training you’ve had in the past.
Look… thousands of shooters have gone before you and tested the snot out of this training. From the sample of reviews I shared with you, you can see there's no question that it works and that it will work for you.
So, here's the next step...
How to Start The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter Program
You're probably wondering how much 21 Day Alpha Shooter costs.
What we do is so unique and so advanced compared to traditional firearms training that it's hard to put a number on.
We get better results in less time than what most instructors think is possible. That's why...
One of my 2-Day pistol classes cost $2,000 per person...and it sold out. People flew in from across the country, even though they all had local classes available for 1/10th the price.
I get paid up to $5,000 per day for travel and one-on-one coaching.
When I don't have to travel, people currently pay $200 per hour for remote video private firearms training with me, and they think it's a bargain when we're done.
But 21 Day Alpha Shooter costs less than a single trip to the range...$37 in fact.
Why such a bargain?
Frankly, I want to get you hooked on my training. It's like giving someone a puppy dog to take home "just for the weekend."
I know if I make the training affordable and you take action right now, you'll start seeing the results I promise in the next few days...the results that you've always wanted.
Pretty soon you'll want to do private training and may even decide to get a group together to fly me in to run a live 2-day class.
And, if it doesn't work out?
If you're not 100% satisfied any time in the next 60 days, I don't deserve your money and ask that you'd contact my support team (Rebekah & Jourdan) and ask for a full refund.
100% Risk Free Guarantee...
You see, I know these drills work.
I use them myself.
Plus the best shooters in the world use them because they work.
The ONLY way that you won't shoot better after going through 21 Day Alpha Shooter is if you make the choice to refuse to use the training.
But since you're the type of person who values firearms training enough to read this far, I think it's safe to say that you and I are cut from the same cloth and that won't be a problem.
When you order today, you'll have 60 days to use the training, risk free.
You can start in the next few minutes with the online version, in a few days when your DVD arrives, or whenever it's most convenient for you.
You can train every day or skip days...you're in control.
And, just to sweeten the pot, when you order now, I'm going to include a set of my world famous Dry Fire Training Cards...absolutely FREE! (A $17 Value)
To see the complete list of free bonuses and get started now, click the orange "Enroll" button below:
I go into the bonuses on the checkout page, and you can go there right now by clicking the orange "Enroll" button above, but if you're into detail or have questions, keep reading...
Two of the keys to continued improvement as a shooter is practicing consistently and variety in training.
That’s why I’ll also be sending you a deck of 50+ dry fire training cards with your DVD.
These cards are a collection of more than 50 dry fire training exercises and drills.
Each card covers fundamentals, advanced concepts, dry fire exercise drills, dry fire complex movement drills, or low-light drills.
With 50 drills to choose from, you can practice drills from 21 Day Alpha Shooter or 29 other drills specifically designed to help you shoot better under stress.
You can’t find this many dry fire drills anywhere, online or off.
These cards printed on high-end poker card stock so they’ll fit almost anywhere and are durable enough to last a lifetime.
(Amazingly enough, they’re printed on some of the best card stock in the world and the US printer I’ve been working with sells to Chinese companies because they can’t match his quality!)
Plus the best part is… I’ll ship these cards to you FREE.
That’s right; shipping is on me… right to your door.
The cards will show you:
- Two simple dry fire techniques that you can add to practically any exercise you do. Once you learn them, you’ll realize that you can practice your shooting skills anytime and anywhere you may be. Warning: You may have too much fun!
- A drill you not only increase your shooting skills, but gets you in better shape.
- One crazy-effective drill that will create killer balance AND muzzle discipline.
- The little-known drill that maintains the unshakeable focus of the SEAL Team 6 snipers who took out the Somali pirates on the Maersk Alabama in 2012.
- How to progress to advance movements without compromising your weapon handling technique.
- A simple trick that creates insane levels of focus and speed.
- How to boost your accuracy AND get a good workout in as well.
- An elite level drill used by competition shooters to surge your speed for getting “on target” when shooting multiple targets.
- How to make sure you won’t be thrown off if you find yourself in a non-ideal position in a high stress situation.
- Plus much more…
AND, since 80% of armed defensive encounters happen in low-light conditions, you’re also going to get low-light drills that will help you “Own The Night.”
Besides helping you prepare for the conditions where the vast majority of armed defensive encounters occur, operating successfully in low light conditions makes you just that much better in full light conditions.
These cards will be shipped to your door and arrive (in the USA) in about a week. (It takes a little longer if you live elsewhere…)
Gift #2 - Instant Access to the Brain Based Diagnostic Shooting Target ($27 Value)
"Old school" diagnostic targets like you may have seen online and in gun stores simply don't work for 2 handed defensive shooters...this revolutionary brain based target does!
Simply shoot a few rounds, see which pattern fits the best, and then go to the chart that comes with it to see what the most likely causes are AND how to fix them fast.
- Includes brain and vision causes of problems, as well as technique
- Saves time, money, and frustration at the range by helping you tighten up your groups FAST
- Works with live ammo or lasers
- Use it as a "cheat sheet" when you forget how to fix common problems at the range
- Print and shoot as many as you want, for free! (just don't sell or alter them)
- You get 4 versions...right and left handed versions of both color and black & white!
Gift #3 - Instant Access to the Ultimate Dry Fire Compendium ($17 Value)
This special stand-alone dry fire drills book includes detailed descriptions that go beyond what can fit on the cards. It will show you:
- How to make the Dry Fire Training Card drills harder or easier
- The cutting edge psychology and physiology behind the drills
- The finer points of dry fire training
- How to do the drills for maximum benefit.
- And More!
And, just so you won’t have any excuse about getting started today you’ll also get:
Gift #4 - Instant access to the Printable Dry Fire Cards (Value $9.97)
Obviously what you want is the professionally printed deck of Dry Fire Training Drills – since you can just put them in your pocket, glove box, backpack or laptop case and take them with you wherever you go.
However, with this bonus you’ll get a printable version of the cards so that you can print the drills off and start practicing immediately – that way you won’t even have to wait for your real cards to arrive in the mail!
Gift #5 - Instant access to our guide to Clearing Your House with a Firearm (Value $27)
Obviously your first and best choice if you have an intruder in your house is to get immediate help from armed, law enforcement professionals.
But, if your bedroom is separated from your children’s, you’re concerned about a time when police are overwhelmed and can’t respond, or you just live in one of the many parts of the country where law enforcement response times stretch past 15-20 minutes, this guide could be a lifesaver.
Gift #6 - 12 Bonus videos guaranteed to take your shooting the next level (Value $27)
-How the right grip can cut your draw time in half and your followup shot times by 75%
-How to build a sub-second drawstroke from concealment
-100 yard shooting with a sub-compact
-How to turn paper targets into reactive targets
-Training to shoot moving targets at home
-Tricks for 1 handed concealed drawstrokes with gloves and winter clothes
Gift #7 - Wallet sized Pistol Drop Chart (Value $17)
One of a kind wallet sized Pistol Drop Chart that will give you rough drop data for any caliber of bullet from any barrel length out to 200 yards. Think of it as a "cheat sheet" for long range shooting with a pistol!
Add the course and all of the free gifts together, and that’s over $178 worth of one-of-a-kind information!
All you have to do is try 21 Day Alpha Shooter today.
If you come back and you don’t see the special pricing, the bonus cards, companion guide, or the printable version of the cards, that means you missed out…so act now.
YES! I want to shoot faster, tighter, and more accurate groups with your three week system!
Sign me up for 21 Day Alpha-Shooter!
Today Only $37
Here’s exactly what I’ll get:
- High-Definition DVD complete with all 21 days of "virtual coaching" plus bonus training videos delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Lifetime, unlimited access to all HD quality on-demand videos with your “virtual coaching.”
- Dry Fire Training Cards that you’ll rush me by mail immediately!
- Instant access to the print-at-home Brain Based Diagnostic Pistol Targets (right & left handed versions in both B&W and color)
- Instant access to the bonus printable version of the drills, so I can start using them immediately.
- Instant access to the Dry Fire Training Cards Companion Guide that will go into detail on how to make the drills harder or easier, how to modify them for different circumstances, and the psychology and physiology behind the drills.
- Instant access to Clearing Your House With A Firearm with step-by-step instructions if help is too far away to help protect my family in an intruder situation
- One of a kind wallet sized Pistol Drop Chart. Think of it as a "cheat sheet" for long range shooting with a pistol!
- Lifetime, unlimited access...
- And it’s all backed by your 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee!
Here’s what you do to order… Have your MasterCard, American Express or Visa ready and click the big orange button below to continue…
Top Fighter Pilots Use Simulators,
Professional Fighters Do Shadow Drills…
And Elite Shooters Use Dry Fire.
Professional Fighters Do Shadow Drills…
And Elite Shooters Use Dry Fire.
These drills have been proven to work by the apex of elite shooters.
The ONLY way that you won’t shoot better after going through 21 Day Alpha-Shooter is if you don't actually do the 5-15 minutes of drills per day.
This might sound rough, but weak willed people who might roll over and give up on this training aren't the types to take the time to read this far, so I'm confident that doesn't apply to you.
Getting the training and doing nothing won’t do a thing in a firefight… even though it could give you an emotional high right now.
But, my hunch is you’re the type of person who values a higher skill-set with your weapon, and I think it’s safe to say that you and I are cut from the same cloth.
You seem determined to become a better shooter, and seem willing to put in 15 minutes per day.
Here’s to better shooting and tighter groups in three weeks,
P.S. I can’t guarantee the same $37 deal will be available tomorrow. If you can’t start today, no big deal, you can join today and start any time you like. Just look for the special link to start the training.
-How does the money back 100% satisfaction guarantee work?
Answer: Simple. Everyone knows that individual results may vary, but we want you to be satisfied no matter what. So, if you're not happy, for any reason, even if you get the results we promise, you can request a refund within 60 days of ordering, return any training materials you've received, and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price. In short, if we don't deliver more value from our training materials than what you pay us, we don't deserve or want your money.
-How long will I have access to the online materials? What if I can't complete the training in 21 days? Can I do the training with my family? Can I watch the videos multiple times?
Answer: First off, you'll have your DVD and cards forever. You'll also get lifetime, unlimited access to the online training videos for personal use. There's no problem taking days off during the training. You can re-watch the videos as many times as you'd like for the rest of your life. You're encouraged to use the training with everyone in your household who can safely do it.
-Won’t Dry Fire Hurt My Gun?
Answer: Dry fire is the manipulation of a firearm with no live ammo present. You can do it with your carry gun, a blue gun, an airsoft gun, or other inert training tools that we’ll cover in lesson 1.
You can do dry fire drawstrokes all day long and you don't have to press the trigger a single time.
You can practice transitions between targets, acquiring your sights, and other visual drills without ever having to press the trigger.
You can practice reloads and malfunction drills (tap, rack, assess) without ever having to press the trigger.
But let's move on to what you were thinking of...dry fire drills where you press the trigger and the hammer or striker moves forward.
MANY modern defensive pistols specifically say in the manual that you can dry fire them without a snap cap. Others don't say, but when you call the 1-800 number on the front cover, they'll tell you whether it's fine and whether or not it's fine for high volume dry fire or just low volume dry fire.
Here's a general rule. If you use a snap cap that has a surface for the firing pin to strike, you can dry fire ANY firearm regardless of whether it's hammer fired, striker fired, center fire, or rimfire.
There are some rimfires that specifically say in the manual that you can dry fire them. That's rare. But ALL can be dry fired with a snap cap inserted or spent brass. The snap caps won't last real long, but you can do it. Generally, .22s aren't the guns that you'd dry fire for self defense practice.
Almost all centerfire pistols that use a hammer need a snap cap to do high volume dry fire training. Some will say it's OK, but that's rare. Using a snap cap with a surface for the firing pin to hit will do less wear and tear on your pistol than doing live fire.
Most striker fired pistols will say in the manual that it's OK to dry fire them without a snap cap. Even so, I recommend using a snap cap with a surface for the firing pin to hit.
-Will 21 Day Alpha-Shooter work with revolvers?
Answer: The terminology used in The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter is directed towards semi-automatic firearms shooters because that is what most people carry for self-defense purposes. Again, since the program is fundamental and not dogmatic, they will work for revolvers as well as they work for semi-automatics. A few of the drills won’t be applicable (like malfunction drills) but the majority will be.
-I’ve trained with the best instructor at the best school in the world. Are you going to try to change my technique?
Answer: No. The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter will not replace current techniques that you have. They are not dogmatic and if you’d compare them to a country, they’d most resemble Switzerland–everyone gets along with Switzerland.
The purpose of The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter isn’t to teach technique, it’s to help you take the best technique that you already know and help you develop muscle memory so that you can execute solid fundamentals (rather than spraying and praying) under stress.
-I’m a newbie shooter. Will The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter work for me?
-I’m a Special Forces firearms instructor at the Special Warfare Center and School. How in the heck The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter help a bad ass like me?
Answer: The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter will help any shooter who wants to improve their speed, accuracy, and precision. One problem with traditional dry fire training is that if you do the same dry fire training all the time, the mind learns to filter it out and the neural pathways don’t translate over to live fire.
The variety of exercises you’ll get and the multifaceted approach means that your mind will get enough variety to be stimulated and for growth to keep happening.
The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter is designed to work best after a shooter has received SOME instruction from a qualified instructor…preferably an NRA, law enforcement, or military instructor with proper emphasis on safety and correct form.
This means that if you’ve trained at high end national schools like Frontsight, Gunsite, Suarez, Sig, ICE, Blackwater/Xe/Academi, Costa Ludas, Thunder Ranch, or any of the thousands of elite local trainers across the country, these cards will help drive home the lessons you paid to learn. Put another way, they’ll convert the techniques that you paid to learn and know in your head into skills that you can actually depend on under stress.
-I’m in horrible shape. Will 21 Day Alpha-Shooter still work for me?
-I’ve got nerve/muscle issues that cause the shakes. Will 21 Day Alpha-Shooter work for me?
-I’m a world champion fitness guru. Will your 21 Day Alpha-Shooter and Dry Fire Training Cards work for me?
-I have a non-functional/amputated limb. Will your 21 Day Alpha-Shooter work for me?
Answer: The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter is not dogmatic and users can alter the drills so that they are more or less challenging without compromising the benefits of the drills. As you find drills that work particularly good for you, I’d ask that you email them to me so that I can share them with others.
Every single person is going to have a performance ceiling. If you’ve got the shakes or are in your 80s and out of shape, your groups won’t be as fast, tight, and accurate as if you were in the best shape of your life, but the drills WILL still help you shoot better.
A lot of shooters that I know (my 77 year old mother included) can’t shoot as much as they like anymore because of hand and wrist pain, but still view their firearms as a primary self-defense tool. Dry fire is a perfect tool for people in this situation.
-Is 21 Day Alpha-Shooter safe?
-Won’t I put a hole in my TV if I do dry fire?
Answer: In this day and age, nothing is safe. If you try to eat The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter, you could choke, get indigestion, or some other crazy problem. You could get a paper cut from your free Dry Fire Training Cards. You could get carpel tunnel syndrome getting to an email with your training. If you roll a card up, you could probably shove it in your ear and do some pretty good damage. I’m not joking with these examples—simply highlighting how warped our society has become in regards to “safety” and blame. In short, they’re not safe and if that’s a concern, you probably shouldn’t buy them.
Using The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter is another matter. By definition, dry fire training is responsible training with a weapon platform without any ammunition present or training, an inert weapon platform, or with a simulated weapon platform. You can still get hurt if you fall on it, trip and fall while doing a drill, etc.
But, if you have a negligent discharge during your training, then you weren’t doing dry fire. Dry fire is responsible training with a weapon platform without any ammunition present, an inert weapon platform, or training with a simulated weapon platform. If a live round of ammunition gets introduced into the mix, it is not dry fire and it is not an accident—it’s negligence and it’s your responsibility to keep it from happening.
When you join The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter, I’ll share a handful of quick resources with you for safer dry fire training, but it’s important to remember that the purpose of a firearm is to project massive kinetic force and penetrate objects at a distance and anything you do with a firearm includes a significant amount of risk.
-Will you sell these to kids under 18/21?
Answer: Adults who own firearms should have all firearms in their house secured so that unauthorized users can’t access them. It is their choice and responsibility, not mine or the cards, to determine who has access to the firearms. That being said, the drills can be done with inert training platforms like blue guns, SIRTs, or even kinetic platforms like airsoft (with the approval and supervision of the parent).
In addition, once you’ve done the drills for real and can see yourself doing the drill in your mind, The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter can be used for mental rehearsal without any platform whatsoever—just by going through the drills in your head. In fact, mental imagery (without physical movement) is a way that you can do firearms training on ANY commercial airline flight in the world—or even while you’re going through airport security…that is, until they start arresting people for thought crimes.
-Will I do as well as the reviews/testimonials you quoted above?
Answer: Your results will vary. If you're like my 81 year old mother with painful arthritis in your hands/fingers, you won't have the same results as as a 22 year old Army Ranger. The important thing to remember is that no matter what your situation is, if you're not happy with the training, we don't want or deserve your money and ask you to return the materials for a full refund.
-I’m an instructor and I want to give/sell The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter or Dry Fire Training Cards to my students so they can retain the skills that I teach them after class. Can I buy programs and/or cards at wholesale?
-I own a gun store/sporting goods store/internet store/gun show table and I’d love to sell The 21 Day Alpha-Shooter and/or Dry Fire Training Cards. Can I buy at wholesale?
Answer: YES! We love our resellers and have a number of high quality physical products that you can profitably sell. Simply contact Evan at wholesale at surviveinplace.com (get rid of the spaces and replace “at” with @) and he’ll get you pricing.
Do you have more questions? If so, click the blue “questions” box in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Otherwise, click the BIG yellow “Add To Cart” button to order right now.
YES! I want to shoot faster, tighter, and more accurate groups in the next 21 days and take advantage of your $37 deal… before it disappears!
Sign Me Up For
21 Day Alpha-Shooter!
Today Only $37
21 Day Alpha-Shooter!
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- High-Definition DVD complete with all 21 days of "virtual coaching" plus bonus training videos delivered directly to your doorstep.
- 21 Days of HD quality video coaching sessions.
- Instant access to your print-at-home brain based diagnostic pistol targets!
- Dry Fire Training Card deck that we’ll rush to you immediately!
- Instant access to the bonus printable version of the drills, so you can start using them immediately.
- Instant access to the bonus Dry Fire Training Cards Companion Guide that will go into detail on how to make the drills harder or easier, how to modify them for different circumstances, and the psychology and physiology behind the drills.
- One of a kind wallet sized Pistol Drop Chart. Think of it as a "cheat sheet" for long range shooting with a pistol!
- Lifetime, unlimited access...
- It’s all backed by a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee!
Here’s what you do to order… Have your MasterCard, American Express or Visa ready and click the big orange button below to continue and pick your quantity…
Citations & Case Studies
- Dustin Solomon; author, Building Shooters
- Loretta Graziano Breuning; author, Habits of a Happy Brain
- Dr. Merzenich; author, Soft-Wired, How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life
- Pavel Tsatsouline; author, Enter The Kettlebell! Strength Secret of the Soviet Superman
- Thomas S. Whetstone "Enhancing Psychomotor Skill Development Through the Use of Mental Practice" [Link]
- Zarinah K. Agnew, Sonia Brownsett, Zoe Woodhead, and Xavier de Boissezon "A Step Forward for Mirror Neurons? Investigating the Functional Link between Action Execution and Action Observation in Limb Apraxia" [Link]
- 1st SFOD-D [Link]
Firearms are designed to project force at a distance and are designed to break and destroy what they're pointed at. By visiting this site, you hereby agree not to aim a firearm at anything you aren't willing to destroy...regardless of whether or not you think it's loaded. You also agree to take responsibility for your actions and hold this site, the author, and anyone associated with the site or the author harmless for the use or misuse of the information that you find through the course of visiting this site.